Friday, December 5, 2014

Bad Blogger!

Wow!  I sure did a terrible job of posting over the last year.  I do have a good excuse:
Mr. Brody Michael - born September 2!


I did in fact survive training & running my marathon and even came in under my goal time.  I don't think I'll be running another one any time soon as the training consumed my life.  Maybe some day when my children can entertain themselves while I run and I don't have to do all my runs at 5:00 a.m. 
Smiling because I can see the finish line and am done marathon training forever!
The biggest and happiest event of the year was Brody - he is the sweetest baby boy and we feel lucky to have him in our lives. I thought Olivia was a good baby, but gosh is Brody sweet!  I could just eat him up.  He started sleeping in his own room and sleeping through the night at 8 weeks and never looked back.  Olivia has loved being a big sister and wants to hold her brother constantly.  
I swear he loves her! :)

Olivia is talking up a storm and is my little buddy - she is finally at the point where she behaves at places like the Target and restaurants which is AMAZING!  I thought we would never get here.  WE also seem to be past the battle of the car seat (knock on wood).  I will never forget wrestling with her in the back seat of my car when I was 8 months pregnant.  Nightmare!  She now happily climbs in most days of the week.  She loves to sing - current favorites are "Jingle Bells" "Jesus Loves Me" and "You are my Sunshine".   

No comments:

Post a Comment